Today, I am grateful for: a lot of things (see below)
workout: 3.1 miles in the EG Turkey Trot, 34 minutes (my best 5k time!)
The Turkey Trot this morning was pretty cool. It was definitely a smaller race, but I kinda liked that about it. And since there weren’t a million and a half people running, it went by really fast since I was able to run. And I ran most of it today; I think I may have walked .5 a mile? Anyhoo, best time to date. Goooo me! 🙂
This Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for. Lots of little things, and lots of big things. Let’s begin, shall we?
I’m thankful for….
- my amazing husband: that I found a person who compliments me so well and is willing to put up with my craziness on a daily basis. I love that man dearly.
- my family: I truly have the most supportive mother and father anyone could ask for. and my brother is pretty awesome too!
- my in-laws: I have been lucky enough to marry into a family who loves me for who I am AND loves my family as well. I’ve never seen to sets of parents get along so well. 🙂
- my friends, old & new 🙂
- my home
- my job and the fact that I still have it
- my beamer kitty
- my health and the fact that I’ve found something that keeps me sane and active.
I’m thankful for everyday that I get to open my eyes and live my life. I am blessed with so many great things, and I am looking forward to spending my day with BOTH of my families today. That’s right, Bubba and I do dinners with both his and my family during the holidays. Which means it was probably good that I ran this morning. Maybe I should go out and run again?? 😛
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! Gather with your families and friends, loosen up those pants, and FEAST!